Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting to Know Us: Don Hofer


Dayjob: Associate Agent with Nationwide Insurance. "Nationwide is on your side."

When you're not at it? I have a Community Choir in Tualatin called Voices of Hope Choir. Our mission is to do benefit concerts that will support and raise awareness of the needs of our community whle furthering the art of choral music. We rehearse twice a month and are looking for new singers. Check us out at www.voicesofhopechoir.org.
I also like to eat out. No favorite place, just don't like cooking or doing dishes.
Camping is fun too.

How I serve at Sunset- Choir, worship team, comedy relief. Music strikes every chord within me. It's been that way since I left the womb.

Interesting Factoids: I put a dirt bike in a tree, I barefoot waterski, I sang the National Anthem at a Cleveland Browns game, I hate bananas, I spoke with Quincy Jones, I umpired HS baseball, I sang at the Hollywood Bowl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hate bananas?? I might be dead if God hadn't invented bananas, and peanut butter. Nice post man. Let's go camping sometime.
Jay

Janet Fraser said...

Hey Don, loving getting to know your family. Thanks especially for being one of the dudes singing with one2one and supporting Jill's leadership with the choir.