Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting To Know Us: Dustin Erhardt


How/why do you serve at Sunset?
I haven't been coming to Sunset for very long, but I love the sense of community and raw faith I've seen demonstrated here. I've been blessed get to play my guitar and sing on the stage, and I hope to find some other ways to serve too.
One thing you want to accomplish in the next 10 years.
I'd love to be able to continue songwriting and playing, and help others do the same.
What are you passionate about and why?
I'm passionate about worship, especially when God's people come together. I believe that God uses our worship to get things done, just like He does with prayer.
Favorite vacation memory?
I haven't been on many exciting vacations per se, but I've done some traveling and met a lot of really great people. It's really cool to see fellow Christians from all over the country and be reminded that God's still working through us all.
What’s your “day job”?
I travel and play in a band called Sixteen Cities. We just finished our first national album, which will be in stores October 10th.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Yay for Dustin! Such a good-hearted and humorous guy! Musically skilled, too, of course, but that is kinda stating the obvious!