Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting To Know Us: Bruce Rupprecht

How/why do you serve at Sunset?
I serve on the worship teams and a fill-in guy on the tech team when available. You can find me on a worship team playing Bass guitar with my wife Joyce ( who plays synth) every few weeks or behind the scenes running camera or tech directing. We have been helping in this area at Sunset for over 6 years.

Current hobby?
Now that Joyce and I are empty nesters, we are slowly redefining our free time. I do enjoy working on projects around the house. Last year it included building bird houses for my 'girls' for Christmas. Find it here:
http://tinyurl.com/yjdy5z3

What are you passionate about?
Doing my best to create an excellent worship experience. Spending time wth family and friends and getting to know new folks, sooo if you haven't met us , we'll be looking for you...8^)

Favorite place to meet friends and why?
Rock Creek tavern - It's just a great place - In the winter, a cozy wood stove and in the summer outdoor seating tucked away in the country.

What’s your “day job”?
I spend my day keeping thousands of computers connected to School district servers and the Internet. I know kinda nerdie, there goes my rock star status.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

You're still a rock-star, Bruce!