Sunday, May 11, 2008

Getting to Know Us: Jocelyn (Jos) Miller


Passionate about: Punctuality, a good nap, laughing, stalking blogs (but not commenting) and watching my kids make good choices

Why I Do What I Do: I'm the admin for the Worship Ministry. I love routine, order and structure... and let's face it, sometimes artists need a little help in that area. I try to make sure the all of the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. And on a good day, I succeed.

Quirkiest Trait: There are so many... how do I choose?? Um... In the summer I get a hot and a cold drink every morning at Starbucks. Hot= Venti with room Americano. Cold=Venti unsweetened Black Iced Tea with extra ice. I also wash my hands a lot. But that's more of a neurosis than a quirk.

Anything else?: I've taken a break from blogging because all I ever wrote about was laundry, how much driving I did each day, and that I cleaned my house. I'm hoping that moving to Hood River will mix up my routine so I can blog about new things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving to Hood River!? That's going to be a heck of commute! More blogging about how much driving you do!?
Debbie Stewart

Melinda said...

Hood River? Wasn't that your fantasy home? You are moving into your fantasy? Now you MUST blog to explain that statement!