Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Getting to Know Us: Christina Groth


Christina serves in our choir and on our prayer team
• I have enjoyed pursuing my interests in ancient history and apologetics.
• People are very important to me.
• I savor leisurely walks, taking the time to notice all that is around me.
• I'm delighted to be on the prayer team for the Worship and Creative Arts ministry!
• I feel so at home in our choir community.
• I enjoy trying new foods that I have not had before.
• I do not know of a single food I've tried, that I don't like.
• However, ice cream and dark chocolate are certainly on my favorites list.
• I love to talk with people and get to know them.
• I'm having fun volunteering in the Student Ministry offices each week.
• (Usually when no one's looking) I dance when I'm happy.
• Throughout the day, my mind is forming songs and I sing as I go.
• I dream of living in a cabin in the woods.
• I find pleasure in taking pictures in black and white or creating detailed gel-pen drawings on black paper.
• I love watching movies from around the world that teach me more about the places they represent.
• I especially value friendships that exhibit reciprocal talking, listening and questions asked of one another.
• I can play songs by blowing through my hands.
• Using my time wisely is very important to me.
• I'm drawn to comfort people.
• I gravitate towards trying to make people feel welcome and at ease.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very blessed to be able to call Christina a very good friend.
Thank-you for being apart of my life. You are an amazing inspiration to me.
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

We love you Christina, cool reading about what makes you you
Jay

Melinda said...

Her heart is so inflated with compassion and joy, that I sometimes imagine it should cause her to float.